. These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the provision of services by Hello You Ultrasound Limited, trading as Hello You Antenatal Ultrasound Clinic, a private company limited by shares registered in Scotland under number SC718233, whose registered address is 16b Park Road, Paisley, Renfrewshire and whose main trading address is 46 Battlefield Road, Glasgow G42 9QH.
1. In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Contract” - means the contract for the provision of Services, as explained in Clause 3;
“Price” - means the price payable for the Services;
“Services” - means the ultrasound scanning services which are to be provided by Us to you as specified in your Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation);
“Order” - means your order for the Services as shown overleaf;
“Order Confirmation” - means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order as described in Clause 3;
“We/Us/Our” - means Hello You Ultrasound Limited, trading as Hello You Antenatal Ultrasound Clinic, a private company limited by shares registered in Scotland under number SC718233, whose registered address is 16b Park Road, Paisley, Renfrewshire and whose main trading address is 46 Battlefield Road, Glasgow G42 9QH.
2. Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by e-mail, text message, fax or other means.
1. We are Hello You Ultrasound Limited, trading as Hello You Antenatal Ultrasound Clinic, a private company limited by shares registered in Scotland under number SC718233, whose registered address is 16b Park Road, Paisley, Renfrewshire and whose main trading address is 46 Battlefield Road, Glasgow G42 9QH.
2. All of our sonographers are NHS trained midwives or radiographers, trained to a minimum of PgC in Medical Ultrasound.
3. Our Services are provided in accordance with current applicable recommendations set out by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, the Society of Radiographers and the British Medical Ultrasound Society.
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the sale and provision of Services by Us and will form the basis of the Contract between Us and you. Before submitting an Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask Us for clarification.
2. Nothing provided by us including, but not limited to, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at our discretion, accept.
3. A legally binding contract between Us and you will be created upon our acceptance of your Order, indicated by Our Order Confirmation. Order Confirmations will be provided by our countersignature on your Order overleaf.
1. All Orders for Services made by you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. You may change your Order up to 24 hours before your appointment for the Services by contacting Us.
3. If your Order is changed, We will inform you of any change to the Price in writing.
4. You may cancel your Order at any time up to 24 hours before We are scheduled to provide the Services by contacting Us. If you have already made any payments to Us under Clause 5, subject to sub-Clause 5.6, the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. If you wish to cancel the Services after this time period, or once We have begun providing the Services, you will not be entitled to any refund of the Price.
5. We may cancel your Order at any time before We begin providing the Services due to the unavailability of required personnel or materials, or due to the occurrence of an event outside of Our reasonable control. If cancellation is necessary, We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible. If you have made any payments to Us under Clause 5, the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 days of Us informing you of the cancellation.
1. The Price of the Services will be that shown in Our current price list in place at the time of your Order, a copy of which can be viewed at www.helloyou.com/services-pricing.
2. If We quote a special offer price which is different to the Price shown in Our current price list, that special offer price will be valid for 7 days or, if the special offer price is part of an advertised special offer, for the period shown in the advertisement. Orders placed during this period will be accepted at the special offer price even if We do not accept the Order until after the period has expired.
3. Our Prices may change at any time but these changes will not affect Orders that We have already accepted.
4. The Services are VAT exempt and the Prices do not include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Order and the date of your payment, We will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes in VAT will not affect any Prices where We have already received payment in full from you.
5. You will be required to pay the total Price for the Services before We begin providing the Services.
6. In certain circumstances, if your Order is cancelled, the Price paid will be refunded. Please refer to sub-Clauses 4.4 and 4.5.
7. We accept the following methods of payment:
8. Credit and/or debit cards will be charged at the point of your Order.
1. We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards in the private antenatal scanning sector, and in accordance with any information provided by Us about the Services and about Us.
2. We will provide the Services at our premises on the date and at the time of your confirmed appointment.
3. We will make every reasonable effort to complete the Services on time (and in accordance with your Order). We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please see Clause 9 for events outside of Our control.
4. If We require any information or action from you in order to provide the Services, We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably possible.
5. The Services should be regarded as additional scans for personal information purposes and should never replace your midwife and/or hospital appointments. In providing the Services We do not make any medical diagnosis. The Services do not include abnormality detection. If we observe anything unusual during the provision of the Services you will be directed to raise this with your midwife or at the maternity unit where your antenatal care is being undertaken.
6. Any request to determine the sex of your baby as part of the Services will only be possible after 16 weeks’ gestation. We cannot guarantee that the sex determined on ultrasound is the actual sex of your baby.
7. In certain circumstances, for example where We encounter a technical problem, We may need to reschedule your appointment for the Services in order to resolve the issue. Unless the issue is an emergency and requires immediate attention, We will inform you in advance in writing before suspending the Services.
8. If you do not pay Us for the Services as required by Clause 5, We may suspend the Services until you have paid all outstanding sums due.
1. We always use reasonable efforts to ensure that Our provision of the Services is trouble-free. If, however, there is a problem with the Services We request that you inform Us as soon as is reasonably possible.
2. We will use reasonable efforts to remedy problems with the Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical.
3. We do not have any control over the position of your baby at the time the Services are provided. If it is proving difficult to obtain a reasonable quality of image then we may either:
3.1. ask you to take a short walk; eat; or drink cold water in the hope that this changes your baby’s position. We will perform a further scan immediately thereafter at no additional cost; or
3.2. offer an additional scanning appointment at a future date subject to availability and your gestation. We may, at our sole discretion, elect to waive any charges for this additional appointment.
4. As a consumer, you have certain legal rights with respect to the purchase of services. For full details of your legal rights and guidance on exercising them, it is recommended that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
1. We may, for reasons beyond our reasonable control, be unable to obtain the quality of image that we would ideally expect in the provision of the Services. You will not be entitled to a refund of the Price in these circumstances.
2. We cannot guarantee that the sex determined on ultrasound as part of the Services (if requested) is the actual sex of your baby. Any and all liability for error in the determination of the sex of your baby is expressly excluded.
3. We provide the Services for private use (or purposes). We make no warranty or representation that the Services are fit for any other purpose and by making your Order, you agree that you will not use the Services for any such purposes.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of Your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
1. We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
2. If any event described under this Clause 9 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
2.1. We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
2.2. Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
2.3. We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Services as necessary;
2.4. If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so in writing. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation notice;
2.5. If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 4 weeks, We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 days of Our cancellation notice.
1. If you wish to contact Us, you may do so by telephone at 0141 286 2415 or by email at email@example.com.
2. In certain circumstances you must contact Us in writing (when cancelling an Order, for example, or exercising your right to cancel the Services). When contacting Us in writing you may use the following methods:
Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Contact Us by pre-paid post at:
Hello You Ultrasound Limited,
46 Battlefield Road,
Glasgow G42 9QH;
1. We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
2. If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, including, but not limited to, these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the Services, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
in writing, addressed to:
Hello You Ultrasound Limited,
46 Battlefield Road,
Glasgow G42 9QH;
by email, addressed to Julie Gillies, email@example.com;
by contacting Us by telephone on 0141 286 2415.
1. We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
2. The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions. You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions.
3. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
4. No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
1. These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland.
At Hello You Ultrasound Clinic we welcome feedback. If you wish to make mention to anything about the service or if for any reason you are unhappy with the service that has been provided, please contact us. We endeavour to deal with all complaints within 72 hours.
We're sorry but the browser or device you are using is outdated and does not support this website. Please upgrade to improve your user experience and most importantly your online security.